TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives that do not compromise sharpness or strength. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp and is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The three-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo provides optimum durability. This set includes all the knives you would need for everyday cooking: 2.75″ Bird’s Beak Peeling; 4″ Parer; 4.5″ Utility; 5″ Serrated Utility; 6″ Utility; 7″ Vegetable Cleaver/Chinese Chef’s Knife; 7″ HE Santoku; 8″ Chef; 8″ Bread; (8) 4.5″ Steak Knives; Kitchen Shears; 9″ Sharpening Steel; 20-Slot Beechwood Block
- Precision honed and laser controlled edge that is incredibly sharp from its first use and stays sharper longer
- The FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade of our exclusive formula high-carbon, no-stain steel. Precision one piece stamped, the result is an extraordinarily sturdy blade with superior cutting performance.
- The smooth polypropylene three riveted handle gives the most comfortable and secure grip. The handle is virtually unbreakable, hygienic and dishwasher safe (hand washing recommended).
- Since 1731, the famous ZWILLING TWIN logo has meant superior quality to professional chefs and serious cooks worldwid
- Includes 2.75″ Bird’s Beak Peeling; 4″ Parer; 4.5″ Utility; 5″ Serrated Utility; 6″ Utility; 7″ Vegetable Cleaver/Chinese Chef’s Knife; 7″ HE Santoku; 8″ Chef; 8″ Bread; (8) 4.5″ Steak Knives; Kitchen Shears; 9″ Sharpening Steel; 19-Slot Beechwood Block