Zwilling J.A. Henckels Gourmet knives are precision stamped from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high-carbon stainless steel formula for excellent cutting performance and sturdiness. The laser controlled edge is sharp, and stays sharper longer. The Friodur ice hardening process is corrosion resistant and contributes to cutting-edge retention. Features a traditional triple-riveted handle design for strength and durability. The black Novodur handles are smooth and comfortable to use, while the fully visible tang is bonded to the handle, providing proper balance. Made in Spain with a lifetime warranty.
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Knife Set Includes: 2.5″ Bird’s Beak Peeling Knife, 4″ Paring Knife, 5″ Serrated Utility Knife, 6″ Boning Knife, 6″ Utility Knife, 8″ Bread Knife, 8″ Chef’s Knife, 9″ Sharpening Steel, Twin L Kitchen Shears & 14 Slot Hardwood Knife Block
- Each blade is stamped out of high carbon German stainless steel with a full tang construction
- Friodur ice hardened high-carbon stainless steel won’t rust; Laser controlled edge is sharp and stays sharper longer
- Black novodur triple-riveted handle for comfort, durability, and strength;
- Made in Spain with a lifetime warranty