This ZHEN High Carbon Stainless Steel knife set includes 1 Chef knife, Utility knife, 1 Santoku Knife, and 1 Small Santoku Knife. The blades are made of Japanese 440C high carbon stainless steel at HRC 56-68 hardness for durability, exceptional strength, and stain resistance. The full tang handles come in Soft TPR that is non-slip, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and waterproof. A mirror polished steel bolstering completes the look of these essential kitchen cutlery pieces. Every ZHEN knife comes inside a handcrafted box perfect for displaying or gifting. *DO NOT chop bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards. Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and towel dry immediately. We recommend sharpening on a whetstone at a 15 degree angle. Limited lifetime warranty against defects, 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our knives are made from imported Japanese steel and expertly crafted in our ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory.
- MADE WITH TOP GRADE JAPANESE 440C high carbon stainless steel, HRC 56-58 hardness for exceptional sharpness, edge retention, and durability while being easy to sharpen
- Package includes Chef Knife (8 in x 1.7 in x 2.5 mm), Utility Knife (4.5 in x 1.1 in x 2.5 mm), Santoku Knife (7 in x 1.7 in x 2.5 mm), Small Santoku Knife (5 in x 1.5 in x 2.5 mm)
- Full tang, TPR handle for a non-slip and comfortable grip
- Long-lasting, sharp edge for cutting meat, fruit, and vegetables (DO NOT chop bones)
- Crafted in ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory with steel imported from Japan; limited lifetime warranty against defects