The Wusthof classic 2 Piece Anniversary Set features a 9″ cook’s knife and a 3.5″ paring knife. This incredible set is made from precision forged high-carbon steel using traditional methods and a 50 plus step process. Each knife has Wusthof’s signature bolster/finger guard at the base of the blade to give the knives heft and a solid, balanced feel. The 200th anniversary set is distinguished by dark purplish-brown rosewood handles with triple brass rivets. The set comes in a gift box with care instructions, additional information and special oil for maintaining the blades. Made in Germany. Hand-washing recommended.
- This two-piece set of carbon steel knives pairs Wüsthof’s legendary craftsmanship with heritage styling for an heirloom-quality set that will become the centerpiece of any collection
- Forged using traditional techniques and over 50 distinct manufacturing steps, each blade boasts an exceedingly fine microstructure that allows it to be honed to a scalpel-sharp, easy-to-maintain edge
- Long a favorite of professional chefs, carbon steel knives develop a patina with use
- This patina helps protect the blade and lends each knife a distinct, one-of-a-kind appearance
- Handsome rosewood handles are secured to the full tang with three brass rivets for exceptional balance and comfort while cutting