Every Wusthof knife is crafted in Solingen, Germany; a family-owned and managed company with a rich heritage since 1814. Each Wusthof knife collection is made of high quality materials & craftsmanship. Precision forged featuring a full tang, high-carbon stainless steel with bolster to add balance and weight. The new Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) enhances the blades sharpness by 20%, and will last twice as long. Each knife features a computer controlled cutting edge to ensure the final edge of the blade is precise and uniform from the tip to the heel of the knife. Wusthof knives feature a 14° cutting edge on each side. This new angle and more tapered cutting edge reduces the drag when slicing through foods, allowing for seamless effortless cutting. Each knife blade is completely buffed & polished by hand. Made in Germany; lifetime warranty.
- Set Includes: 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 4.5-inch Utility Knife, 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 6-inch Utility Knife, 8-inch Bread Knife, 8-inch Chef’s Knife, 8-inch Hollow Edge Wunder Knife, 9-inch Sharpening Steel, Six 4.5-inch Steak Knives, 17-slot Knife Block and Come-Apart Shears
- All of the knives in this set, including the steak knives, match and are Wusthof Classic — fully forged full tang, high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel construction with bolster
- PEtec edge enhances the sharpness 20% and lasts twice as long, 58 Rockwell hardness
- Traditional triple-riveted handle made of highly durable Polyoxymethylene; synthetic material that has a tighter molecular structure that resists fading & discoloration
- Made in Solingen, Germany; Lifetime warranty