The Work Sharp Guided Sharpening System is a complete sharpening solution for every knife you own. It features the innovative Pivot-Response System which allows the abrasive to follow the curve of the knife while sharpening – making manual sharpening faster, easier and more precise than ever. The Pivot-Response can also be locked out for traditional manual sharpening, creating the ideal sharpener for both the novice and expert alike. The system includes an Angle-Guided Bench Sharpener with 17Degree & 20Degree angle guides, interchangeable Coarse and Fine 6″ Diamond Plates, an Angle-Guided Field Hone with a three-position ceramic rod (coarse, fine, fish hook groove), and two small diameter ceramic rods for serrations. Sharpens pocket knives, hunting knives, serrations, tools and more. If you are new to sharpening or haven’t had success with sharpening stones, activating the Pivot-Response will do the work for you. Pivot response can be engaged to evenly sharpen curved blades – without changing the sharpening motion. 42-Year Warranty. .
- PIVOT-RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY – allows you to use the same sharpening technique for curved & straight blades. With pivot-response engaged, the entire diamond plate pivots to follow the edge profile, successfully creating a consistent edge along the entire length of the blade
- PRECISION ANGLE GUIDES – interchangeable angle guides establish optimum sharpening angles. Guides are easily flipped from 17° to 20° to accommodate a wide range of knives. Magnets secure the guides during sharpening & interchanged without tools or calibration
- Pivot response puts the skill in the tool and sharpening easy
- CERAMIC FIELD HONE – packable ceramic field hone sharpens recurve blades, serrated knives, fish hooks, & stows away as a light weight sharpener for touch-up sharpening in the field. Includes three ceramic rods: small & medium diameter for serrations & three position large rod
- PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY – This tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans. Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years we have been creating industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA.