Nice Sharpening Nice Cooking and Nice living
Unimi 2000/6000grit sharpening stone can not only solve all your honing problems but also bring plenty of pleasure to your cooking and living!
2000Grit for Fine Honing
Used to repair the seriously damaged edge, suitable for blunt knives. Hold the knife at an angle of 10 – 30 °, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure until the edge is sharp enough.
6000Grit for Razor-Sharp Polishing
Used to eliminate burrs of the edge. Polish the edge gentler pressure until smoothly and keenly.
Excellent Sharpening with Unimi
It can not only hone cleavers, shears, scythes but also scissors, razors, axes, chisels, etc just except serrated blades and ceramic knives!
It’s made of prime white corundum and with a rubber holder for holding the stone securely while honing.
1. Soak the stone in the water for 5 minutes, and then put it on a steady platform
2. Use 2000grit side for coarse grinding at 10~30 degree angle gently for 15 minutes.
3. Then Polish the edge for 10 minutes with 6000Grit side.
4. Keep some water on the stone to stay cool.
5. After honing, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it.
6. Use a soft brush to clean the stone, then put it in a ventilated place to dry.
1. Please make full use of the surface not just the middle part.
2. Keep serrated blades and ceramic knives away from it.
Material: White Corundum
Color: Brown + White
Dimension of stone: 7.09″(Long) x 2.36″(Width)x 1.18″(Thickness)
Particle size: 2000grit (Brown Side), 6000grit (White Side)
1 x Sharpening Stone 2000/6000 grit
2 x Rubber Bases
1 x User Guide
- Combination of Grit 2000 & 6000 Sharpening Stones: 2000 Grit for fine honing and 6000 grit to achieve a razor-sharp finish blade. Big enough to handle even the longest kitchen knife, and designed to fine-tune any blade
- Widely Used Water Stone: Not only work for kitchen knives, gardening tools but also shaving and cutting gadgets, Woodworking and Carpentry Kit etc just except serrated blades and ceramic knives
- Premium Material: Come from first-class white corundum, resist corrosion, heat and friction
- Safe Sharpening: Equipped with a non-slip silicone base for honing securely
- Sharpening Guide Included: As easy as pie, even for green hands, all you need is water, no oil required