Swiss Classic is designed by the original inventors of the Swiss Army Knife, a trusted name by professionals for generations. Now available for the home chef, the Swiss Classic collection incorporates a contemporary slip resistant handle with a commercial-grade blade. The knife blade features a mirrored polish finish made out of high-carbon stainless steel and a tapered cutting edge ground in two directions which holds the edge shaper longer. The entire collection is made to the highest sanitary standards, and has earned the NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) seal of approval. The slip resistant handle is hygienic and dishwasher safe. Made in Switzerland.
- Set Contains: 3.25-inch Paring Knife, 4.5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 8-inch Chef’s Knife, 8.25-inch Bread Knife, 10-inch Sharpening Steel, Six 4.5-inch Serrated Steak Knives, Come-Apart Kitchen Shears and a 13-slot Walnut Swivel Knife Block
- High-carbon stainless steel blades
- Tapered cutting-edge stays sharper longer
- Contemporary Fibrox handle is slip resistant
- NSF quality knives are made to the highest sanitary standards; Dishwasher safe, Lifetime Warranty, Made in Switzerland