Victorinox Fibrox Knives are cut into a shape from a cold rolled piece of steel and then ground, tempered and sharpened. It requires considerably less steps than forging and results in a lighter, narrower blade. Stamped knives are easier to produce and therefore less expensive and can be resharpened over and over again. They perform very well and can approach the quality of a forged blade, but without the weight or feel. A stamped knife can usually be identified by the absence of a bolster. Patented Fibrox handles are hygienic, dishwasher safe and slip-resistant. Hand finished in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen.
- Set Includes: Victorinox Fibrox Pro 8-inch Chef’s Knife, Victorinox Fibrox Pro 10.25-inch Bread Knife & Victorinox 3.25-inch Paring Knife
- Each Victorinox knife is stamped from a single sheet of metal
- Blades are hardened, tempered, ground, polished, etched and finished
- High carbon, stainless steel blades; special tempering process is used to resharpen over and over again
- Patented Fibrox handles are hygienic, dishwasher safe and slip-resistant; Hand finished in Switzerland