No more second-guessing the best knives for the job; This Shun Classic “Meat Set” features our two popular meat knives: the 6-Inch Meat Cleaver and the 10-Inch Ham/Salmon Flexible Hollow-Ground Slicer Knife. The 6-Inch Meat Cleaver is perfect for chopping through bones and sinew, while the extra-long Ham/Salmon Slicer allows you to slice thin slices in one pass. The Hollow-Ground feature of the flexible Ham/Salmon Slicer also helps reduce knife-drag and prevents food from sticking to the blade. These two Classic Shun knives are the perfect starter set for the novice, or complement the knives of the established professional. Shun Classic knife blades are made with a razor-sharp 16 degree cutting angle on each side, and is made of Japanese AUS8A stainless steel for flexibility and strength. The ebony Pakkawood handle has that sleek, sophisticated look that makes these knives feel more like art, than instrument, while providing a comfortable grip that it moisture resistant. Crafted in Seki City Japan, our Shun Classics are forged in the tradition of samurai sword making. These heirloom quality knives will be a prized treasure you’ll want to pass down to family for generations.
- 2-Piece set of Shun Classic Meat Knives: 6-Inch Meat Cleaver and 10-Inch Flexible Ham/Salmon Hollow-Ground Knife
- Precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel blade; holds a razor-sharp edge
- Knives are clad with16 layers of stainless steel to produce a rust-free Damascus look
- Durable D-shaped Pakkawood handle; comfortable offset steel bolster for comfortable grip to reduce fatigue
- Lifetime warranty; manufactured in Seki City, Japan