Carving a pumpkin lantern is a fun tradition and family activity. Our pumpkin carving set is designed for children and is safer to use, while also allowing your child to experience the joy of carving.
How to use these pumpkin carving tools?
Pumpkin Scooper is used to quickly remove seeds and strings from pumpkins. This Scooper makes this job easier.
The large saw is used to cut the lid of the pumpkin and engrave a simple design. The jagged edges make it easy to cut pumpkin skin and meat. Tilt the lid inward at a 45-degree angle with the top of the lip larger than the bottom to prevent the lid from falling into the pumpkin.
Small saws are used to cut more precise and complex designs. If you want to shave the pumpkin shell to create changes in light and texture, such as spider web design, this little saw will do. Because it is sharper and allows for higher precision.
Drill bits are used for pattern transfer and fine detail. Our tools include 10 Halloween stencils. You can use pencils to draw the position you want to drill, or take a more liberal approach.
The Porker Wheel is used to transfer the design to the pumpkin. Simply follow the instructions to paste the selected pattern onto the pumpkin and run the poker wheel along the contour.
After the LED candle is completed, two LED lights are placed in the pumpkin. These are safer and more durable than regular candles.
Material: high quality plastic and stainless steel.
Suitable for: adults and children
The set includes: pumpkin carving: 1 pumpkin Scooper, 1 large saw, 1 small saw, 1 drill, 1 poker wheel, 2 LED candles and 10 children’s engraving templates.
Note: Even if our tools are safe for children, children must use the tool under adult supervision.
- 🎃WAPIKE high quality pumpkin carving set: made of durable plastic material and stainless steel, including 8 tools (1 pumpkin spoon, 1 large saw, 1 small saw, 1 drill, 1 poker wheel, 2 LED candles And 10 engraving template images.
- 🎃Safe to use: Our pumpkin carving set is designed for children. It is safer to use without a blade.
- 🎃Create more fun: Halloween without carved pumpkins and Jack Lanterns is incomplete, use these tools to create realistic facial details, make pumpkin character designs more vivid, and let adults and kids create more surprises and laughter together.
- 🎃Note: Even if our tools are safe for children, children must use the tool under the supervision of an adult.
- 🎃100% shopping guarantee: WAPIKE brand, the quality you can trust. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.