THE PATAGONIA COLLECTION The famous Patagonian region of Argentina is a combination of two very different worlds: the Andean mountains to the west and the Patagonia steppe to the east. This majestic place with snow covered mountain peaks, crystal clear lakes and dense colored forests has been a sought after destination since Magellan took his first steps here in 1520. The land, its people and the wildlife contribute greatly to its beauty and sustainability. This signature collection is not only inspired by Patagonia, but it also represents elements found within the region – naturally fallen deer antlers, the traditional usage of deer horn by the indigenous people to make tools and the simple beauty of Patagonia.
- HANDMADE This expertly crafted carving set is a true work of art, which begins with a single craftsman shaping each handle to fit the hand precisely and finishes with a custom polished stainless steel blade
- DETAILS Includes carving knife and straight fork Carving Knife: 7.75 inch blade and 4 inch handle. Carving Fork: 12.5 inch overall
- PRESENTATION This is an impressive presentation for carving meats at the table or for those guests that love to mingle in the kitchen!
- PERFORMANCE handle and blade are satin finished , yet stunning luster. Precision-balanced and weighted; High corrosion resistance
- PACKAGING The carving set is delivered in a special wooden case that is hand-made by carpentry artists in the Patagonia using wood from the fallen trees in the forests.