The Bon Appetit line of table knives are the perfect addition to any table set and are designed with colorful, comfortable varnished wooden handles that are ideal for any dining situation. The knives have a smooth 11 cm blade that is manufactured from Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel and have a high carbon content for highly efficient cutting. Bring life to your dining set with several choices of color assortments that will allow you to customize your dining experience.
- Four knife box set that includes one of each color: Pepper, Red, Natural, and Black
- Bon Appetit Knives feature varnished wood handles and smooth blades
- Hand Washing is reccommended to preserve knife quality
- Opinel’s stainless steel blades are made of Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chromium and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% provides an excellent cutting edge. Each blade is stamped with the “Crowned Hand” mark. In 1909, Joseph Opinel chose the Crowned Hand emblem for his knives as a symbol to represent the origin and quality of Opinel knives.
- Opinel products are guaranteed under normal use and exchanged in case of manufacturing defects. Damage due to normal wear and tear or improper use are not covered by the warranty.