Knives have stainless blade and beechwood handle. Includes 2 1/2″ peeler, 3″ vegetable knife, 4″ paring knife and 4″ serrated utility knife. Ideal for a variety of kitchen tasks including: chopping, peeling, slicing, paring fruit and vegetables and trimming meat.
- The essentials collection is the 4 must-have knives for any kitchen. Includes Paring, Serrated, Vegetable, and Peeler Knives
- The stationary vegetable peeler works for both left- and right-handed cooks. The “Bird’s beak” vegetable knife is ideal for intricate cutting and finish work.
- Opinel’s stainless steel blades are made of Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chromium and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% provides an excellent cutting edge. Each blade is stamped with the “Crowned Hand” mark. In 1909, Joseph Opinel chose the Crowned Hand emblem for his knives as a symbol to represent the origin and quality of Opinel knives.
- Beech is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. Beech is hard, durable and easy to work with. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small, dark dashes. To prevent a negative impact on the environment (pollution from transport, deforestation …), 95% of the wood for handles comes from sustainably managed French forests.
- Opinel products are guaranteed under normal use and exchanged in case of manufacturing defects. Damage due to normal wear and tear or improper use are not covered by the warranty.