This is a set of 4 pieces pumpkin carving tools including one saws , one scooper,one drills and one etching tool.The pumpkin carving kit is perfect for you to make a pumpkin lantern with your kids, preparing for a happy Halloween’s Day.
– Brand: NEWBEA
– Color: As shown in the picture.
– Material: ABS and Stainless steel.
– Etching tool: Approx.19cm/7.48inch.
– Saw: Approx. 20cm/ 7.8 inch.
– Scooper: Approx. 20cm/ 7.5 inch.
– Drill: Approx. Approx. 26cm/10.24 inch.
🎃How to Use the Pumpkin Tool?
– Choose a pumpkin, create an opening, remove the insides, carve an interesting design, and put an little candle into it, then you could go out with the lantern at night.
This is not a toy! The carving saws and drill are SHARP and can cause injury if used carelessly or incorrectly. Children should be supervised at all times when using these tools and should be aged nine or over.
- 🎃【Premium Quality Pumpkin Carving Tools】 – Pumpkin carving kit won’t break! NEWBEA pumpkin carving kits pro level tools are robust, well crafted stainless steel tools are the perfect match for every stencil and pattern for the perfect Halloween decoration jack-o-lantern year after year. Don’t waste money on cheap, plastic tools you replace every October.Save your time and money.
- 🎃【Package Include】 – Comes with 6 different design of Halloween Pattern Stickers as free presents for each customer, contain cat, bat, witch, spider, smile pumpkin and moon castle.
- 🎃【Innovative Design】 – Study pumpkin carver set construction with easy to grip handle and rust-resistant blade make carving any pattern a breeze. Our pumpkin carving tools carver set includes a pro carver knife saw, pumpkin carving scoop, etching tool and poker are designed with the whole carving process in mind. Check out our images to find out how!
- 🎃【Perfect Gift】 – Easily impress guests and delight kids and trick-or-treaters with every amazing Jack-o-Lantern you design using pumpkin carving tools, pumpkin carving knife.
- 🎃【NOTE】 – When the Children are using these carving tools,adult supervision is required . Not recommended for children under 9.