Coutellerie Neron is a well known Laguiole and cutlery manufacturer, located in Thiers, France, the capital of French cutlery. Original French products with a traditional and functional design.
The Laguiole Jean Neron range has been crafted in France for over three generations. Made with high quality stainless steel and coloured resin, all products in the “Elegant Range” will compliment any table setting or entertaining area. Laguiole Jean Neron’s Trademark is La Fourmi (The Ant) – since 1899 Laguiole Jean Neron ant ONLY The Ant is the trademark of a family company that has handed down the local cutlery tradition for over three generations. Located in the French cutlery capital, Jean Neron’s ranges are proudly made in the heart of the industrial area in Thiers, France. Respectful of the traditional rigour while working on metal, The Ant gives everyone a guarantee of quality and durability – a long life span with a superior cutting edge. The Ant is the emblem of confidence and due to ongoing research and product development, The Ant has adapted its production to the requirements of its customers and has developed a number of ranges to suit both uses and budgets.
Enjoy the beauty of this Product manufactured in France.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Blade made of stainless steel; plates on throughout the top of the knife
- Blade length: 4-1/3-in; knife length: 9-in
- Laguiole Inox France, laser etched on each knife
- Set comes with 6 Assorted Colored with Plate Handle Knives in a Wooden Box
- Knives come in original brand box. Made in France