The Messermeister Meridian Elité knife collection defines tradition with a triple rivet, full-exposed tang handle. These knives are one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged from a single billet of the finest German stainless steel alloy and fitted with the most durable industrial strength, ergonomic handle in the world. Meridian Elité knives are handcrafted and polished one at a time using the same techniques that have been the hallmark of fine Solingen-made cutlery that have stood the test of time. Meridian Elité knives are the authentically superior, forged and triple-riveted knives manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
The Messermeister Meridian Elité Multi-Edge Steak Knife Set contains 4 pieces of the 4.5″ Multi-Edge Steak Knife (E/3683-4.1/2). This set is the perfect addition to your kitchen!
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality