The Messermeister Meridian Elité 2 Piece Chef’s Knife and Parer Set consists of the two most essential knives, an 8″ Chef’s Knife (E/3686-8) and a 3.5″ Parer (E/3691-3.1/2). These are two of the most utilized knives in the kitchen!
- The German 1.4116 high-carbon, stainless alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 degree “Elite” edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening & honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.