Messermeister developed the Avanta knife series for the leading North America culinary school. The design focus is based on detail, quality and materials without comprise. This knife line is regarded for its quality, price and performance. Avanta blades are crafted with high quality German stainless steel, which provides durability, stain resistance, edge retention and easy edge maintenance. The handles are produced with industrial ABS for durability. The Avanta forged series is designed with balance and heft. From the tip of the blade to the end of the handle, it’s one piece construction. This block set contains a 17 slot wood knife block, 10″ slicer, 9″ scalloped bread knife, 8″ chef’s knife, 6″ utility, 6″ boning knife, 3.5″ spear point parer, 2″ Bird’s Beak parer, 10″ steel, Take-Apart shears and (6) 5″ steak knives.
- Messermeister developed the avanta knife series for the leading North America culinary school. The design focus is based on detail, quality and materials without comprise
- German steel: this set is crafted from the highest quality German steel, which gives you a knife that is sharp, rust resistant, easy to maintain, holds its edge retention and easy to re-sharpen
- Triple rivet industrial ABS handle: the handle is made from industrial ABS with Lifetime durability
- Forged bolster and end cap with full exposed tang: the forged bolster gives the knife and steel balance and heft. The fully exposed tang signifies that the set is made from one piece of steel
- Lifetime manufacturing warranty: all Messermeister products are guaranteed for a Lifetime against manufacturing defects