Mélange is about the essence of meals. The new Mélange ceramic knives are beautiful, functional and provide great value. Available in multiple sets and handle options, you have choice to pick knives that suit most to your kitchen needs and lifestyle. Ceramic knives are completely food safe. Knives do not rust or leak/transfer metal ions from long-term exposure to moisture, oils and acids in common foods. They are significantly sharper than steel knives – ceramic blade preserves its sharpness 8-10 times longer than traditional steel blades. Mélange ceramic knives are lightweight and comfortable to use as it weighs approx. Half of an equivalent metal knife. Knives can chip or break relatively easily hence it is important to store them in holder or in a sheath. the Knives come in multiple set options with and without ceramic peelers. Choose between 15 handle options that are ergonomically designed. Handles are made of premium abs material, bamboo or ceramic. Avoid using these knives for carving; boning; chopping; smashing; stirring in hot temperatures. Do not cut frozen or extremely hard food. Avoid excessive bending or dropping. Use on recommended surfaces such as wood or polyethylene cutting board. Do not use on glass, marble, and metal surfaces. Hand wash only under running water and dry it in room temperature.
- Includes four 4-inch steak knives and 4 matching knife covers; comes in a sophisticated gift box
- Knives do not rust or leak metal ions from exposure to moisture, oils and acids in common foods; cannot be used to cut bones or frozen foods
- Serrated ceramic blades are significantly sharper than steel knives; ceramic blade preserves its sharpness 8-10 times longer than steel blades
- Lightweight and comfortable to use (weighs approx. Half of an equivalent metal knife); comes with ergonomically designed abs handles
- Not dishwasher safe – but ceramic knives are easy to clean as they are not stained or affected by substances such as salts, acids and juices