Ceramic knives are a relatively new invention and always expensive. Basically, they’re made out of a high-purity zirconium oxide powder that is compressed at very high pressures and heated in a furnace at temperatures over 2700°F. This results in an extremely-hard blade, nearly as hard as diamonds.
SHARPNESS – The materials that make up a ceramic blade is very hard. It’s the second hardest material, ranked after diamonds. After it’s sharpened, it can keep its razor sharp edge and will not wear out.
NO METALLIC TASTE OR SMELL – Ceramic material is not very porous at all. This keeps the blade from transferring odors from one food item to another. You can cut something spicy, give it a quick rinse and then cut something else. The spiciness won’t transfer to the next food item.
SANITARY -The density of Ceramic blades is very high, and the blades have very little pores. Just like your face, the fewer pores there are, the less dirt and grime can get into the pores. A quick rinse in warm water can give your ceramic knife much clean than a thorough scrubbing on a metal knife.
LIGHTWEIGHT – Ceramic material is very light weight. The lighter the weight is, the less strain on your arms and shoulders. You can rip through all you’re cutting like a pro.
RUSTLESS -There is no metal, so there is never rust.
1pc x 6 inch Ceramic Chef Knife with Scabbard
1pc x 5 inch Ceramic Utility Knife with Scabbard
1pc x 4 inch Ceramic Fruit Knife with Scabbard
1pc x 3 inch Ceramic Paring Knife with Scabbard
1pc x Peeler
- It is perfect for cutting vegetables, fruits, meat, fish etc.
- Ceramic Knives are modern innovation designed to improve your culinary experinces.
- Ceramic knives do not leave hehind any metallic taste of smell, helping to maintain each food’s taste.
- With proper care, these ceramic kitchen knives will hold its sharpness for literally years without resharpening.
- The ceramic knife is an environmental, friendly, chemically stable product, which is rust-free and non-corrosive.