Lamson cutlery, kitchen tools and trade tools are still handcrafted in Massachusetts by American workers. We are proud to say that after 179 years, Lamson still produces the finest cutlery, kitchen tools and trade tools made in America that aim at nothing short of perfection. Lamson was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837. As one of the oldest cutlery manufacturers in the United States, Lamson has been the choice of home and professional cooks as well as US Presidents for the last 179 years because of its high standard of craftsmanship. These traditions are true today not only in our cutlery and kitchen tools but in our barbeque equipment, TreeSpirit (Handcrafted North American Hardwood Kitchen Utensils and Wood Care Products) and HotSpot ( Professional Grade Silicone Potholders, Trivets, HotHandles) products.
- This 2-piece set is terrific looking and makes an elegant gift, the hollow grooves on the roast knife keep the meat from sticking to the blade, 10″ Kullenschliff Roast Knife and a 12″ Bayonet Fork
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously handmade in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of resin-infused ebony (Earth Series), natural wood (Rosewood Series, Silver Series) or acrylic (Fire Series).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness (58å¡ Rockwell). This results in a harder, sharper blade that is both corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety.