Six steak knives handles made of Wavy Maple wood with stained finish. Please note: This Laguiole knife set is NOT dishwasher safe. Handle Material’s Origin: France Dimensions: Blade: 4.25-in Long (11 cm), Total length: 9-in (23 cm) Blade: 12C27 Sandvic Stainless steel, 3 mm thick blade. Single blade piece made of stainless Sanvik 12C27, a martensitic stainless chromium steel. The composition of carbon and chromium gives a unique combination of properties including: very high hardness, very high wear resistance and corrosion resistant Individually hardened by hand Shaping and fitting are done by hand and to the craftsman’s eye Each knife is assembled from start to finish in one sequence and by a single artificer Hand decoration with snakewood pattern Following Laguiole traditional style, the spring is polished on the inside and forged as one piece with it’s fly (forged bee). The bee is welded onto the spring Polished Stainless Steel Bolster and blade Set includes 6 knives, wood storage box, certificate of origin: L engraved on blade Entirely hand made in Laguiole en Aubrac, France Lifetime guarantee
- Set includes six handmade steak knives and a wooden storage case
- Blades are forged from ultra strong Sandvik steel
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine is the signature of the craftsman who made the knife
- Each handle is made of a Wavy Maple wood, stained finish. Variations in the tones makes each knife unique.
- Made in Aubrac, France, home of the genuine Laguiole knives.