La Côte Exquisite 6 Piece Steak Knife Set. Carefully selected exotic wood veneers in our signature handles are only the beginning of what makes these knives unique. The stone finished steel blades & exotic wood handles is built to last with top quality materials. The natural color flows throughout the material while sanding and buffing the completed part yield a glossy finish without any spraying. As in nature – where no two pieces of wood are exactly alike – our knife handles elicit the same feature, you will immediately see differences in color and grain structure that create characteristics unique to each piece. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back. La Côte Premium Steak Knife sets have been built with Perfection in Mind Combining Beauty and High Quality with Extreme Performance.
- Material & handle: Mediterranean Olive Wood is recognized as one of the densest and most durable of all woods & the only source of olive wood we use. It’s naturally high oil content, slow growth and tightly grained pores makes it resistant to damaging moisture, further enhanced by our manufacturing process. Handle Shape: We designed these exclusive handles whether you’re right handed or left handed. Our handle shape is ergonomically perfect & will mold right into your hand.
- Why we love Olive Wood: It has long been a symbol of beauty & peace. Valued for its fruits, oil & aromatic scents – Each piece is unique, decorative & very solid – Has an old world charm & amazing energy balance – Is 100 percent handmade – Ecological, biodegradable & environmentally friendly – Made from sustainable harvested olive wood – Bacteria, liquids & bad odors cannot penetrate into the wood – Is a living material, it breathes & lasts a lifetime
- High End Craftsmanship: Steel used in knives is not the only factor in determining quality. There’s a lot that goes into making a high quality knife-such as steel thickness, hardness, steel finish, handle grip, bolster, weight, handle material, overall aesthetic etc… We believe we’ve achieved all that in making this set. It has long been believed that the heavier the knife the better quality it must be. That is a misconception. A well designed knife can’t be too thick in metal or too heavy.
- Why we use 420J2 Japanese Steel: This specific Japanese steel used is sub- zero treated, 53-54HRC, some call it surgical steel. Our steel thickness combined with its metal hardness makes it almost impossible to break or rust, unless you soak it in super harsh chemicals. That is why we use 420J2 Japanese steel instead of German Steel. Our blades are finished with a water stone for the perfect brushed effect.
- Specifications: Overall length: 9.2″. Blade length: 4.8″ blades are 2 mm in thickness, Hand Guard Double Bolster, stone finish, serrated, Full Tang, secure & comfortable grip, weighed for Stability Control & Balance. Imported Mediterranean Olive Wood Packed in our Exclusive Bamboo Storage Box making it ideal for Storage & Gift Giving. As is all wood products hand washing is always recommended.100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Try it risk free full satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.