La Côte Exquisite Knife Sets. Carefully selected exotic wood veneers in our signature handles are only the beginning of what makes these knives unique. The stone finished steel blades & exotic wood handles is built to last with top quality materials. The natural colour flows throughout the material while sanding and buffing the completed part yield a glossy finish without any spraying. As in nature – where no two pieces of wood are exactly alike – our knife handles elicit the same feature, you will immediately see differences in color and grain structure that create characteristics unique to each piece.
- 6 Piece Exotic Woods Steak Knives Set: We’ve sourced exotic timbers from around the world to create this exquisitely crafted steak knife set comprising of high quality mixed wood handles. Our signature curved wooden handles are beautifully shaped and accentuate the rich natural shades of our selected woods. The skillfully crafted blades are made of Japanese steel in a stone finish, forged to a double bolstered handle. Each piece is an example of true craftsmanship.
- The Set includes 6 knives, each with a different luxury wood handle including ebony wood, Siamese rosewood, burl camphor, gold ebony wood, red sandal wood & Mediterranean olivewood. Each piece is unique, decorative & very solid – Ecological, biodegradable & environmentally friendly – Ethically sourced & harvested sustainable woods. The knives come complete in our exclusive bamboo storage box.
- Handle Shape & craftsmanship: Our uniquely designed handles will mold perfectly into your hand whether right or left handed. Steel used in knives is not the only factor in determining quality. There’s a lot that goes into making a high quality knife-such as steel thickness, hardness, steel finish, handle grip, bolster, weight, handle material, overall aesthetic etc… We believe we’ve achieved all that in making this set. A well designed knife can’t be too thick in metal or too heavy.
- Why we use 420J2 Japanese Steel: This specific Japanese steel used is sub- zero treated, 53-54HRC, some call it surgical steel. Our steel thickness combined with its metal hardness makes it almost impossible to break or rust, unless you soak it in super harsh chemicals. For this we use 420J2 Japanese steel instead of German Steel. Our blades are finished with a water stone for the perfect brushed effect.
- Specification: Overall length measurements: 9.2″. Blade length: 4.8″ blades are 2 mm in thickness, Hand Guard Bolster, stone finish, micro serrated throughout, double bolster, secure & comfortable grip, weighed for Stability Control & Balance. Imported Exotic Woods from around the world. Packed in our Exclusive Bamboo Storage Box making it ideal for Gift Giving. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Try it risk free full satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.