Our Kyocera Advanced Ceramic steak knives feature a proprietary zirconia micro-serrated blade that is razor sharp, will stay sharper longer than metal knives, won’t rust, and are ultra-lightweight and easy to clean. The gracefully curved handle provides comfort and total control in the hand. Perfect for slicing boneless meats and not to be used for frozen or hard foods. Kyocera advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tools are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship.
- Made from Kyocera’s very own proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp, advanced 4.5″ micro-serrated blades that will stay sharper 10x longer than metal knives
- Lightweight and easy to clean, these ceramic blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to germs and acids
- A sleek, gracefully curved handle that provides perfectly balanced control
- Ideal knives for choice cuts of boneless meat and packaged in a black gift box with decorative sleeve