Kyocera’s Limited LTD Cutlery Series, offering a hand-crafted Pakka wood handle with a hand-finished blade, echoing the true traditional style of Japanese cutlery, made in Japan. Inspired by the traditional Japanese craftsmanship, Kyocera developed a knife that reflects Japanese culture and heritage. Hand- crafted by expert artisans in Seki Japan, the unique handle shape is not commonly used due to the fact that it is time consuming to produce. This style handle provides a natural, ergonomic feeling, contoured to the palm and ultimately enhancing the cutting performance. Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives. A high-performance knife for everyday tasks like chopping herbs, dicing and slicing meats. Perfect for the home cook, this knife will be used daily, quickly becoming a favorite in the kitchen. Ideal for fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera will sharpen your knives back to a factory new edge. 10 for shipping and handling will sharpen as many Kyocera knives as you own. Hand wash with soap & water.
- Set includes 5-inch Utility Knife, 5.5-inch Santoku Knife & 7-inch Chef’s Knife
- Elegant hand-finished black ceramic blades
- Pakka wood ergonomic handle is shaped individually by the hands of master artisans
- Stainless steel bolster and rivets represent the traditional style of Japanese cutlery
- Hand-crafted by expert artisans in Seki Japan