Kyocera Advanced Ceramics 2-piece gift set includes: a 5.5-inch Santoku Knife and a 3-inch Paring Knife; essential tools for the home cook looking to prepare fresh meals with ease. The 5.5-inch Santoku Knife is excellent for slicing boneless meats, boneless fish, fruits and vegetables. The wide blade works well for scooping sliced food off a cutting board. The 3-inch Paring Knife is a vital part of any knife set. Ideal for detailed tasks like trimming, peeling, mincing, garnishing and slicing smaller fruits and vegetables. The practical, beautiful and colorful set features white ergonomic resin handles with white ceramic blades in a beautiful black box for a wonderful gift presentation. Kyocera propriety zirconia ceramic knives are ultra-sharp, hold their edge up to 10x longer than steel knives, are lightweight and well balanced, rust-proof, germ resistant, won’t brown foods and very easy to clean. Kyocera is a customer-centric manufacturer of exceptionally high quality ceramic cutlery, kitchen tools and cookware products. Kyocera’s advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tool products are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranty.
- Kyocera Advanced Ceramics Advantage: Purity – won’t brown foods or transfer metallic taste, rust-proof and germ resistant; Ultra-sharp – will stay sharp up to 10x longer than conventional steel blades; Lightweight – comfortably ergonomic and perfectly balanced; Easy to Clean – does not absorb any food elements, just a quick sponge, rinse and wipe.
- The 5.5 inch Santoku Knife is among the most versatile knives in the kitchen used daily for slicing, dicing and mincing; the 3 inch Paring Knife is an indispensable knife that is perfect for smaller precision tasks like peeling, trimming and slicing smaller fruits and vegetables.
- Kyocera Revolution Series knives are made from Kyocera’s proprietary zirconia material blended and processed in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty.
- Ideal for slicing boneless meats, boneless fish, fruits and vegetables. Not for frozen or hard foods. Use on plastic or wood cutting boards.
- Kyocera ceramic cutlery is fully warranted to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranty.