This ultimate ceramic chef set includes: a 5.5″ Santoku Knife, 4.5″ Utility Knife, and 3″ Paring Knife, the essential tools for any home cook preparing fresh meals. The 5.5″ Santoku Knife is an all-purpose knife, the ultimate cutting tool for everyday slicing of fruits, vegetables, boneless meats and fish. The 4.5″ Utility Knife is perfect for everyday functions requiring precision slicing and straight cuts. The 3″ Paring Knife is ideal for detailed tasks like trimming, peeling, mincing and creating garnishes. This 3-piece chef set includes the must-have knives for anyone enjoying the preparation of fresh and healthy meals at home. Available in an array of colors. Easy Maintenance: If you don’t have a Kyocera ceramic knife sharpener at home, you have the option of utilizing our complimentary sharpening service. When your Kyocera ceramic knives eventually do need sharpening, you can mail them to our sharpening center in Costa Mesa, CA only paying nominal shipping & handling fee. The knives are professionally sharpened on a diamond wheel and promptly returned with a factory-new edge. This service is fast and easy ! Lifetime Warranty: Kyocera advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tool products are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use or accidental damage to the knife or kitchen tool product.
- The ultimate ceramic chef set includes: 5.5-inch Santoku Knife, 4.5-inch Utility Knife, and 3-inch Paring Knife
- Unrelenting Sharpness: The strength and density of Kyocera’s advanced ceramic allows for precision diamond wheel grinding to a precise sharp edge
- Unparalleled Purity: Ceramic is a pure and healthy alternative. Unlike steel blades, ceramic blades will never rust or change from its natural state
- Kyocera ceramic cutlery is typically half the weight of equivalent metal knives, which require a full tang to achieve proper balance
- For sharpening-mail to our sharpening center in Costa Mesa, CA pay nominal shipping /handling fee. The knives are professionally sharpened on a diamond wheel and returned with a factory-new edge