The kinderkitchen Collection – for Enthusiastic Young Chefs! Involving your children in the kitchen is a great way for them to learn about healthy ingredients and nutritious meals. Allowing them to cut/chop fruit, vegetables, herbs and more is almost impossible, however, because of the obvious dangers of using a blade. The kinderkitchen range by Kuhn Rikon of Switzerland is designed to overcome this barrier and enable kids to cut and chop until their heart is content! The cleverly constructed stainless steel cutting surfaces are more than sharp enough to get the job done, but will never cut skin. And to top it all off: your children can even help clean up as the kinderkitchen collection is dishwasher safe!! PLEASE NOTE: the tools are designed for kids aged 3 and over. Supervision by an adult is always advisable. About Kuhn Rikon of Switzerland Manufacturers of premium-quality cookware since 1926 – and inspired by a desire to make healthy eating an easier, faster and more enjoyable experience – Kuhn Rikon of Switzerland has become an established name within the housewares industry. With an impressive and ever-expanding assortment in categories that include knives, frying pans and tools/gadgets, their products offer practical solutions to everyday challenges within the kitchen.
- Child-friendly knife/scissor set – ideal for involving kids within the kitchen
- Set includes: 1 x Duck Snippers and 2 x Dog Knives (1 x serrated and 1 x straight)
- Duck Snippers are ideal for herbs and vegetables and include a cover for safe storage
- Knives are perfect for fruit, vegetables, cheese, chocolate and more
- Appealing designs are sure to be a hit with enthusiastic young chefs
- Cutting surfaces are sharp enough for food but will not cut skin
- Suitable for ages 3 and above