Stone grits are comparable to how sandpaper is graded the lower the number the rougher the cut. So #120 is very course and you would start with it if you had a very dull knife and then work your way up to #320 then #600 and finish off with #1500. Usually if the knife is not really dull you can start with #320 or even #600.
- Professional knife sharpener, for different sizes of knives. Quick and easy way to sharpen knife blade.
- Sharpening stone can use oil or water.
- Come with 4 high quality stones, #120,#320, #600 and #1500
- Knife is not included. Simple reassembling needed.
- Package includes: 1 set sharpeners, 4*stones