This ceramic kitchen knife set comes with four different knives and one peeler. Choose between our black set or our multicolored set with white blades. The first knife in the set is a six-inch chef’s knife. This large knife is suitable for a variety of uses in the kitchen, like slicing boneless meat, vegetables, and fruit. The second is a five-inch utility knife. This knife is also suitable for a variety of slicing needs. The third is a four-inch fruit knife perfect for slicing fruit. The fourth is a three inch-paring knife. This small knife is suitable for peeling fruits and vegetables. All four of these knives have ceramic blades made from zirconia, with smooth edges and triangular points. In addition to these four knives, we’ve also included a peeler for removing the skin of vegetables and fruits. Ceramic knives are superior to stainless steel knives in that they are significantly harder. In fact, zirconia is second in hardness only to diamond. Because of this hardness, ceramic knives are very sharp and able to retain their sharp cutting edge up to ten times longer than metal knives. That means you won’t need to regularly sharpen these knives as you would metal knives. Because they are very sharp, we’ve included four sheaths that cover the blades and prevent accidents. These ceramic knives have non-reactive blades that are resistant to oils and acids. Thus, unlike other knives, these knives will not change the original taste, smell, or color of the food you are cutting. Additionally, these knives are rustproof and stain resistant, and they won’t absorb any food elements. This makes them extremely easy to clean-all they need is a quick rinse. Do not use a dishwasher to clean the knives, as they can chip. We also recommend using only silicone, wooden, plastic, or bamboo cutting boards. Do not use these knives for carving, chopping, boning, or prying. Our products have a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- STAYS SHARP LONGER THAN STAINLESS STEEL KNIVES: These ceramic knives are made of zirconia, which is second in hardness only to diamond. They are substantially harder than stainless steel knives, and retain their sharp cutting edge up to ten times longer than steel knives. Unlike steel knives, ceramic knives do not need to be regularly resharpened.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, ERGONOMIC CUTLERY: Even though ceramic knives are harder than traditional steel kitchen knives, they are also lighter. In fact, these ceramic knives are half the weight of most metal knives. Additionally, our knives have an ergonomic, arched handle, giving you excellent grip and control while cutting boneless meat, bread, fruits, and vegetables.
- COMES WITH SAFETY COVERS: These knives are extremely sharp. For safety purposes, we’ve included four sheaths that fit snugly over each knife, preventing any accidental contact with the blades. Each blade cover is a different size, designed specifically to fit the unique shape of its corresponding blade. When not in use, store these professional knives with their sheaths in place.
- NON-REACTIVE BLADES: Ceramic knives have unique properties that make them resistant to oils and acids. Because of this, they are especially well suited for slicing boneless meat, vegetables, fruits, and bread. These knives are rustproof and stain resistant, and they won’t absorb any food elements. This means that the original taste, smell, and color of your food will be preserved after cutting.
- ERSATILE KITCHEN COMBO SET: This set of ceramic cutlery comes with four different kitchen knives and one peeler. The included knives are a six-inch chef’s knife, a five-inch utility knife, a four-inch fruit knife, and a three-inch paring knife. All of these knives have smooth edges and triangular points. Choose between our black set or our multicolored set with white blades.