Keep your knives in top shape with the KitchenIQ Angle Adjust adjustable manual knife sharpener. Whether your knife has a thin Asian style blade required for intricate slicing of fish and vegetables, or a wide European blade required for cutting through thicker slices of meat and root vegetables, this sharpener delivers factory-quality results that are perfect for the job. Simply turn the large knob to the appropriate angle and both the coarse and fine sharpening slots adjust accordingly to produce perfect edges. If the factory edges are not known, simply use the clearly marked angles for European or Asian knives. With two sharpening slots the Angle Adjust includes two stages of sharpening for double beveled straight edge style knives. These slots feature a set of diamond stones in the coarse slot and ceramic stones in the fine slot. With this double-bevel feature that sharpens both sides of the blade at the same time, this sharpener eliminates the hassle of traditional sharpening without risking blade damage. It also features a fixed slot for sharpening most styles of serrated knives. Best of all, its compact size easily fits in a drawer.
10-3/5″ L x 1-1/2″ W x 2-3/5″ H
- Easy to use, simply select the correct angle by pushing and turning the knob
- Allows home cooks and professional chefs to return their knife to the original factory produced sharpening angle
- Damaged and dull knives are quickly sharpened in the coarse slot with just a few pulls
- The fine slot is ideal for polishing the edge of an already sharp knife and for everyday knife maintenance
- Compact size fits well in the drawer