Blades are heat treated and tempered to form a quality blade with a hardness of around 55 HRC. Each blade is sharpened to one of the sharpest production edges of any of the lines we sell. The molded on handles are constructed of Propylene with a thick layer of Santoprene soft (rubber like) Traction Grip material. It is one of our most slip resistant handles. Handle is non-toxic and heat resistant. Our Jero TR line is backed by a lifetime warranty against defects in the material or workmanship. Defective knives are replaced at no extra cost to the customer. All return shipping of the defective knife and shipping of a replacement are covered by Mad Cow Cutlery. Included in this set: 10″ Wide Blade Butcher (Great for slicing), 7″ Narrow Butcher/Trim Knife, and 5″ Curved Boning (Works Well For Trimming and Slicing). Blades are protected with our most popular Mundial brand felt lined blade guards. For easy storage and transportation we also included our small knife roll.
- Jero TR Soft Grip Commercial Meat Processing Knives – Rubber Like Outer Layer Provides Superior Traction
- High-Carbon German Stainless Steel For Added Edge Life And Strength
- Made In Portugal By Jero In Their Modern Production Facility
- Includes 10″ Blade Wide Butcher/Slicer, 7″ Narrow Butcher/Trim Knife, 5″ Curved Boning Knife, Mad Cow Cutlery 3 Pouch Knife Roll, and Mundial Felt Lined Blade Guards
- Jero Knive Come With A Lifetime Warranty Against Defects