Jero is a leading commercial cutlery manufacturer, located in Portugal and producing only quality professional grade products designed to take the abuse of commercial work environments. Jero knives use high-carbon German stainless steel, sourced from Germany, not Asia where consistency and quality do not meet standards. The boning knife and utility knife feature dual injected molded on handles, with a thick outer layer of santoprene brand soft grip polymer that provides exceptional grip. The slicer has a handle made of easy to clean, impact and temperature resistant polymers. Handle and blade designs were tested by professionals for over an year before production, to ensure that our slicer would outperform other brands. The sharpened serrated edge was designed for restaurants that needed a sharp slicer, but did not have employees skilled enough to keep a knife sharp. The low profile serrated edge is sharpened to make slicing easy, without ripping into the product. Knives store safely in our 3 pouch knife roll. Ideal for cooks on the go, caterers, or competitions.
- Jero bbq knife set with the exclusive “oco slicer” with sharpened serrated edge
- Comes with 3 knives and a soft sided carrying case that latches closed
- Set includes: 6″ curved boning knife with soft grip handles, 4″ small job utility knife with soft grip handle
- High-carbon German stainless steel blades – highest quality commercial grade polymer handles
- Designed and test by competition bbq teams and restaurants