The Henckels International definition 4-Pc steak knife set elevates your experience with eating meat. Designed for long-lasting sharpness, the half-serrated blades boast precision cutting. Effortlessly slice steaks, pork chops, and chicken cutlets with confidence. Each time meat is on the menu, you’ll want to reach for these useful knives. The single-piece, precision-stamped blades are light and thin for excellent maneuverability without compromising strength or durability. This is due to their high carbon stainless steel composition, which provides power from within. Curved for Comfort, the break-proof, triple-riveted handles are pleasant to grip, giving you the control you need to slice through tougher cuts with ease. Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, each Product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
- Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort