Prep work is easy with the Henckels International CLASSIC 16-pc Knife Block Set. Experience confidence with each cut thanks to the fine-edge precision blades that are honed for long-lasting sharpness. The 8″ Chef’s Knife, a kitchen workhorse, is ideal for chopping herbs and dicing onions while the 5″ Serrated Utility Knife cleanly slices through tomatoes. Perfectly peel apples with the small 4″ Paring Knife. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives’ fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting. The handsome hardwood block handily keeps this useful knife collection within reach on your countertop. Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Set includes 4″ Parer/Utility Knife, 5″ Serrated Utility Knife, 7″ Fork, 8″ Carving Knife, 8″ Chef’s Knife, 8 x 4″ Steak Knives (stamped), 9″ Sharpening Steel, Kitchen Shears, and Hardwood Block. Made in Spain.
- Made in Spain
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle gives balance and comfort
- Dishwasher safe