The Henckels International Everedge Plus 3-pc Starter Knife Set sets up new chefs to cut with confidence. Thanks to their handy micro-serrated edge, the blades never need to be sharpened. The all-rounder 8″ Chef’s Knife is perfect for chopping herbs and dicing onions while the 6″ Utility Knife is ideal for slicing cheese. The 2.75″ Paring Knife is excellent for detailed work—like peeling apples or removing blemishes.
Fabricated from superior stainless steel, these knives provide long-lasting durability. Enjoy maximum maneuverability with the full tang and single-piece stamped blade construction, which is lighter than forged knives. Enjoy tireless cutting with the comfortable, soft grip handles. With their elegant stainless steel backing, Everedge Plus handles look as good as they feel.
Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Set includes a 2.75″ paring knife 6″ utility knife and 8″ chef’s knife
- Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Single-piece precision-stamped blade construction offers durability
- Micro-serrated edge never needs sharpening
- Lightweight full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Soft-grip handle with stainless steel backing has elegant look and comfortable grip
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China