The Forged in Fire Stainless Steel Steak Knives are tough and reliable cooking tools that make easy work of any steak or other delicacy. Able to cut through any item in the kitchen, frozen or fresh, these knives are high-quality blades which will complete your kitchen. Born of the forge with a heart of steel and fire, Forged in Fire products are tough, reliable cooking instruments. The high-quality stainless steel skillets, knife sets, tempered glass lids, and kitchen accessories are designed with tenacity and the steadfastness of the blacksmiths of yesteryear.
- THE ULTIMATE KNIVES: Born of the forge with a heart of steel and fire, the Forged in Fire Steak Knives are inspired by HISTORY’s hit TV show Forged in Fire and are engineered to be tough, reliable knives. If you’re looking for top tier, high-quality knives, look no further.
- VARIETY OF USES: The Forged in Fire Steak Knife Set’s steel finish and professionally sharpened blades can cut through almost anything in your kitchen. The Steak Knife Set is one of the strongest and sharpest knife sets that you will ever get your hands on, and the innovative steak knife design cuts smoothly through even the thickest ribeye.
- SAFETY CONSCIOUS: Professional chefs know that a sharper knife is a safer knife because you can cut exactly where you need to with ease. Professionally sharpened right out of the forge, the Forged in Fire knives have a comfort grip handle which ensures that you have a firm and safe hold on your blade.
- USAGE AND CARE: Forged in Fire’s Steak Knife Set is made from hammered surgical stainless steel, making it one of the toughest, most reliable, and high-quality knives you can buy. For optimal use and shelf life, carefully wash with warm water after use and dry, or place in the dishwasher.
- FORGED IN FIRE: Forged in Fire airs on HISTORY and brings viewers inside the forge where world-class bladesmiths compete to create history’s most iconic edged weapons. The high-quality Forged in Fire cutlery and cookware are inspired by the hit TV series and are an homage to the smiths that put their sweat and elbow grease into the creation of high-quality tools and blades. The innovative Forged in Fire cookware is brought to the kitchen at an affordable price and backed by a 50-year guarantee.