Global Knives have two most innovative features – their edge and the way they are balanced. The most important feature of any knife is its edge. The blade is made from one of the finest steels- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel. This special steel is ice-tempered and hardened to a Rockwell Hardness of 56-58, which remains razor sharp longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion. The blade edge is ground on both sides of the blade like western style blades; however the edge is ground to a straight point rather than a beveled edge which results in a razor sharp edge that will stay sharper longer. To balance the blade, all Global knives have a unique hollow handle filled with the right amount of sand to create the perfect balance. Global knives are truly unique. Made in Japan.
- Set Includes: 8-inch Chef’s Knife and 3-inch Paring Knife
- Blade construction: CROMOVA 18 high carbon stainless steel
- Balanced stainless steel molded dimpled handle, provides safe grip
- The perfect set to clean vegetables, mince herbs, chop and more
- Made in Japan; Lifetime Warranty