French Home’s traditional and elegant Laguiole design with the iconic three rivit curved handle and bee emblem is comfortable to hold and perfectly balanced. The steak knives have assorted neutral tone handles and blades that cut effortlessly. Laguiole is a town in France where this style of cutlery originated. SIZING; Steak knife 9.25″L x 0.75″W. Handle 4.75″, Blade 4.5″. Box
- LAGUIOLE DESIGN – Laguiole is a design, not a brand. It originated in the town of Laguiole in Southern France. The Laguiole design is defined by the shape of the cutlery and the iconic Bee emblem.
- CONTENTS – Set of 4 steak knives.
- MATERIALS – Fully tanged strong and durable 1.8mm stainless steel. Neutral Tone Resin handles. Nicely weighted and balanced for everyday use. Sharp blade cuts smoothly through steak. Dishwasher safe.
- PACKAGING – Elegantly designed gift box.
- USE – Ideal for everyday use, entertaining or as a gift. Great value.
- Made in China