Enso HD Series
Features a VG10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention with 37-layer stainless Damascus blades and a hammered (tsuchime) finish. The double bevel edge is for both right and left-handed users. The black canvas micarta handle is designed for a similar look and feel to wood without the worry of cracking.
4.75-inch Petty Knife
5.5-inch Prep Knife
6.5-inch Santoku Knife
8-inch Chef’s Knife
9-inch Bread Knife
Stainless Steel Take-Apart Kitchen Shears
6-slot Dark Ash Slim Knife Block
Enso has been crafting professional knives since 1932, combining the best of advanced technology with the unsurpassed knowledge and expertise of traditional craftsmen. Enso continues to pursue new possibilities for kitchen knives in the new era, and to work on maintaining and improving manufacturing technologies to produce the highest quality products. Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty.
- Set includes: 3.25-inch Paring Knife, 6-inch Utility Knife, 6.5-inch Santoku Knife, 8-inch Chef’s Knife, 9-inch Bread Knife, Forged Kitchen Shears & 6-slot Dark Ash Slim Knife Block
- Knives crafted of premium Japanese VG10 37-layer stainless steel for excellent edge retention; Each blade features a stunning hammered (tsuchime) finish
- Rockwell Hardness 61°; blades are hand-ground to approximately 12°
- Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use; black canvas micarta handle with three stainless steel rivets
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty