Enso has been crafting professional knives since 1932, combining the best of advanced technology with the unsurpassed knowledge and expertise of traditional craftsmen. Enso continues to pursue new possibilities for kitchen knives in the new era, and to work on maintaining and improving manufacturing technologies to produce the highest quality products. Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty.
- VG-10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention
- Black canvas micarta handle for a similar look and feel to wood without the worry of cracking
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered (tsuchime) finish
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
- Hardwell Rockness 61; Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use