Around 40 stages in the workshop to achieve this optimum result, including laser cutting, sharpening, polishing, cross-hatching (chasing, steelwork), assembly… The ultimate expression of traditional French hand-crafted cutlery, making each item a unique model. Boxed set of 6 high-end Laguiole knives Natural Nacrine handle Outstanding quality steel (X50CrMoV15) Guilloched back – hand-chased steel Incredible sharpness Easy sharpening Full brass bolsters and rivets Machine re-polished bee Wooden presentation box Laguiole quality: *A cutler since 1902, Dozorme was awarded the prestigious ‘Entreprise du patrimoine vivant’ (living heritage business) label in 2009. Our advice for the upkeep of your Laguiole products: dishwasher
- Wide blade goes all the way up to the end of the handle / Classical Design
- Laguiole Knives made 100% in France
- Blade easy to resharpen / Top of the range Steel / Bras Bolster
- Grinding resulting from precise and fine sharpening. Excellent cutting performance
- Beech presentation box / Steel engraved with Claude Dozorme brand.