The new, Chef’s Choice Hybrid Angle Select Diamond Hone 290 knife sharpener provides Edge Craft’s most advanced Hybrid technology for the ultimate razor sharp edges on all your 15 Degree and 20 Degree class knives. Combining electric and manual sharpening stages, it is ideal for sharpening traditional European/American 20 Degree class household knives and Asian Style and other 15 Degree class knives. From straight edge and serrated blades to light sports knives and pocket knives, this affordable sharpener uses angle guides and 100% diamond abrasives in all three stages to apply an extremely sharp, arch-shaped edge that is stronger and more durable. Using the advanced, efficient Criss-Cross sharpening technology, the Hybrid 290 provides a superbly sharp edge with lots of “bite.” Its 100% diamond abrasive wheels sharpen simultaneously “into” and “out-of” the edge for a superior burr-free edge. Stages 1 and 2 are electric with Stage 1 dedicated to 15 Degree edge knives and Stage 2 for 20 Degree knives. Stage 3 is used for polishing both types of knives as well as for sharpening serrated knives. Safe for all quality knives, the Hybrid 290 is easy to use, requires no guesswork and will quickly sharpen even the dullest of knives. It’s a stylish addition to any household with its elegant and durable brushed stainless steel cover and sleek design. Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Hybrid Angle Select technology for razor sharp edges on all knives (15 Degree and 20 Degree).Sharpens straight edge, serrated blades; sports or pocket knives
- Combines electric and manual sharpening for an extremely sharp, arch-shaped edge that is stronger and more durable
- Criss Cross sharpening technology. Diamond abrasive wheels sharpen simultaneously for a fast sharpening, superior burr-free edge
- 100% diamond abrasives in Stages 1, 2 and 3; Ultra-fine diamond abrasives in Stage 3 ensure a super sharp polished edge
- Easy to use, no guesswork. Safe for all quality knives. Patented and patents pending; One year household warranty; Engineered and assembled in the USA