Instruction for use
It is absolutely necessary for the knife to be used on a plastic and wooden cutting board and never on marble, glass, porcelain and stone surfaces. This is a high technology product that must never be used for cutting frozen food, bones, fish bones or hard crusts. After use,pls store in it original black protection case.
1. Keep the knife away from children.
2. Do not use ceramic knife for chopping bone, prying, striking.
3. Do not try to put the knife into the dish-washing machine.
4.Do not put your hand towards to the blade for testing the sharpness
5.Do not try to sharpen the knife, there is no need of sharpening
1 x 6″ Chef’s Knife
1 x 5″ Utility Knife
1 x 4″ Paring Knife
1 x 3″ Peeling Knife
1 x Ceramic peeler
1 x Acrylic knife Block
- COMES WITH SAFETY COVERS – These knives are extremely sharp. For safety purposes, we’ve included four sheaths that fit snugly over each knife, preventing any accidental contact with the blades. Each blade cover is a different size, designed specifically to fit the unique shape of its corresponding blade. When not in use, store these professional knives with their sheaths in place.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, ERGONOMIC CUTLERY – Even though ceramic knives are harder than traditional steel knives, they are also lighter. In fact, these ceramic knives are half the weight of most metal knives. Additionally, our knives have an ergonomic, arched handle, giving you excellent grip and control while cutting boneless meat, bread, fruits, and vegetables.
- NON-REACTIVE BLADES – Ceramic knives have unique properties which make them resistant to oils and acids. Because of this, they are especially well suited for slicing boneless meat, vegetables, fruits, and bread. These knives are rustproof and stain resistant, and they won’t absorb any food elements. This means that the original taste, smell, and color of your food will be preserved after cutting.
- STAYS SHARP LONGER THAN STAINLESS STEEL KNIVES – These ceramic knives are made of zirconia, which is second in hardness only to diamond. They are substantially harder than stainless steel knives, and retain their sharp cutting edge up to ten times longer than steel knives. Unlike steel knives, ceramic knives do not need to be regularly resharpened.
- VERSATILE KITCHEN COMBO SET – This set of black ceramic cutlery comes with 6 inch Chef’s Knife, 5 inch Utility Knife, 4 inch Paring Knife, 3 inch Peeling Knife, Ceramic Peeler and Acrylic Knife Holder.