We choose ceramic as our knife is material for its high density, hardness and extra strong wear resistance. When compared with steel, ceramic is sharper and harder, no sharpening needed. Ceramic knife would never rust or corrode,easy to clean, environment-friendly. Ceramic knife effectively prevent the growth of bacterial with its long-time sharpness.
What you will get
1 x 6″ Chef’s Knife
1 x 5″ Utility Knife
1 x 4″ Paring Knife
1 x Ceramic peeler
1 x Acrylic knife Block
CARE & USE
It is advise to use for cutting/slicing of fruits, bread, vegetables & boneless meats, do not use for cutting hard or frozen food.
Do not use on a stone, glass, ceramic or metal chopping board.
Do not drop, press on the side (crushing garlic), expose to open fire, wash in a dishwasher.
Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block to prevent accidents and blunting Harness.
- COMES WITH SAFETY COVERS – These knives are extremely sharp. For safety purposes, we’ve included four sheaths that fit snugly over each knife, preventing any accidental contact with the blades. Each blade cover is a different size, designed specifically to fit the unique shape of its corresponding blade. When not in use, store these professional knives with their sheaths in place.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, ERGONOMIC CUTLERY – Even though ceramic knives are harder than traditional steel knives, they are also lighter. In fact, these ceramic knives are half the weight of most metal knives. Additionally, our knives have an ergonomic, arched handle, giving you excellent grip and control while cutting boneless meat, bread, fruits, and vegetables.
- NON-REACTIVE BLADES – Ceramic knives have unique properties which make them resistant to oils and acids. Because of this, they are especially well suited for slicing boneless meat, vegetables, fruits, and bread. These knives are rustproof and stain resistant, and they won’t absorb any food elements. This means that the original taste, smell, and color of your food will be preserved after cutting.
- STAYS SHARP LONGER THAN STAINLESS STEEL KNIVES – These ceramic knives are made of zirconia, which is second in hardness only to diamond. They are substantially harder than stainless steel knives, and retain their sharp cutting edge up to ten times longer than steel knives. Unlike steel knives, ceramic knives do not need to be regularly resharpened.
- VERSATILE KITCHEN COMBO SET – This set of black ceramic cutlery comes with 6″ Chef’s Knife 5″ Utility Knife 4″ Paring Knife 3″ Peeling Knife Ceramic peeler Acrylic knife Block