Ceramic Knives are substantially harder than steel knives, will not corrode in harsh environments, are non-magnetic, and do not conduct electricity at room temperature. Because of their resistance to strong acid and caustic substances, and their ability to retain a cutting edge longer than forged metal knives, ceramic knives are better suited for slicing boneless meat, vegetables, fruit and bread.
ADVANCED CERAMIC: the blade of our knives holds their exceptionally sharp edge up to ten times longer than steel and won’t react with foods. The knife’s remarkably lightweight, ergonomic design reduces fatigue during repetitive chopping, mincing and dicing. The blades are made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic that holds a razor-sharp edge far longer than traditional steel.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Ideal for cutting fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Do not use to cut through joints or bone.
- Due to the inflexibility of ceramic blades, do not attempt cuts that require twisting or bending the blade, such as filleting.
- Do not apply force to the side of the knife blade, as you would to crush garlic.
- Always use with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, ceramic or tile.
- Avoid dropping or scraping knife on hard surface.
- Hand wash.
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of bleach and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will be your best bet for a no-risk purchase.
- INJECTION MOLDED HANDLES: These Chef Knife handles will never come apart or break. Our handles are molded directly onto the blade, unlike other ceramic knives, the handles are glued to the blade. Over time the glue breaks down and can cause the handles to separate from the blades.
- COMFORT: Ergonomically designed handles which provide exceptional comfort and durability, ideal for everyday use. Perfectly balanced and weighted for precision while cutting and break-resistant.
- BENEFITS: Ceramic Kitchen Knives are impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts and other elements, this cutlery will never alter the taste, smell or appearance of food and makes cutting and slicing effortless. They are an extremely hard very sharp blade that will never rust or dull under normal use.
- CERAMIC BLADES: Extremely lightweight and perfectly balanced, these ceramic knives are ideal for straight cuts of fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Ceramic blades are sharper and retain their blade edge longer than traditional steel blades. These blades can go literally years without re-sharpening.