Crafted with pride and attention to detail, Case’s Household Cutlery collection is made in America and includes the most useful knives for home-kitchen use. Durable, sharp, and comfortable to hold-these sets incorporate the same values, history, and rich heritage we’ve been delivering since 1889. This 9-piece block set includes a 3-inch paring knife, a 5 1/2-inch tomato slicer, a 6-inch boning knife, a 7-inch santoku knife, an 8-inch chef’s knife, an 8-inch bread knife, a 9-inch slicing knife, and a 10-inch sharpening stick. All of these knives are constructed with Case Tru-sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades; solid walnut handles
- Includes a 3-inch paring knife, 5 1/2-inch tomato slicer, 6-inch boning knife, 7-inch santoku, 8-inch chef’s knife, 8-inch bread knife, 9-inch slicing knife, and a 10-inch sharpening stick
- Hardwood countertop storage block
- Most useful knives for home-kitchen use.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty