The TN1 Series is a story of balance, precision and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef’s hand.
- Full tang forged from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness, holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV
- RedDot 2016 Award patented design focus on unique all metal structure and ergonomic matte finish handle
- Includes 8″ chef’s, 8″ bread,7″ santoku,6″ boning, 5″ serrated utility, 5″ tomato,3.5″ paring,2.75″ peeling, 6×5″ straight edge steak,8″ honing steel, 9″ shears and walnut block
- Solid walnut wood block works with the knives tastefully, every block is hand crafted and has its own unique grain
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects